Santa Saw Trap Santa Saw Trap

Incredible Voice Acting.

That elf voice was fantastic. That guy really knew what he was doing. I loved the climbing animation, definitely fluid and well paced. The concept was well rounded, although the ending was a little 'blah'. Totally anti-climatic.

Loved the preloader, though. ^_^

"OOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOoooOHOHOHOHO." XD

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Halo Reach

That pretty much sums it up.

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

Eggman's Secret

At the end, I'm told to collect the Chaos Emeralds to unlock a secret ending. I loved this flash, as it was beautifully writtend and lovingly animated, so I wanted to unlock the secret ending. I have one question, however: "Where's that D**N fourth Chaos Emerald?"

Dr. Robotnik's Promotion! Dr. Robotnik's Promotion!

"PRROHMOSHUNAH"

I got to 65 promotions before my PC hit 5/25 FPS. :(

ResidentOEvil responds:

Well that's not too good but now you know why you lag in intense flash games.
Glad to be of help.

Tails' Nightmare Tails' Nightmare

Nothing short of amazing.

The gameplay was great. It had a nice flow to the animation. It was also good to see Tails get some limelight. Keep up the fantastic work. ^_^

Frootza - Phantom Frootza - Phantom

This is pretty nice. While you played with the melody, you didn't stray too far from it and produced something quite uniform.

The feeling I gather from this is one of going against a set boundary to do what's needed. Although it's beneficial in the long run, I notice a small trace of regret or some similar feeling. (Maybe a little bit of fun was had along the way as well.)

I'm quite found of the end in particular. Songs that have a bit of an "afterthought" near the closing are my favorite because they serve to summarize the song and leave the listener with something to process. This piece was no exception. I like it.

frootza responds:

Awesome! I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

frootza

Matriarch Matriarch

This is some good stuff, I must say. Playful and quirky with a hint of something more, especially near the end. I'm using it as inspiration for my work. Very nice.

frootza responds:

Very cool Dill!

Let me know how that goes! I'd love to see what you come up with.

-frootza

Engineers of Hope Engineers of Hope

I love this one both with and without the Wah-wah. I can imagine both of them would find a use in the story. This one was played well, but you said it yourself: it would sound way better with better equipment.

the one just for me the one just for me

Chobits was surprisingly good, and what you've done here captures the feeling of those reflective storybook moments quite well. Nicely done.

Maya Maya

I saw the thumbnail and I thought "Maya?"

If it's easily recognizable then I've say you nailed it. I'm quite fond of the sheen to her hair in this picture. The whole thing kinda makes me want to play Borderlands 2 right now.

Hades Hades

Very nice. I wish I could digitally paint something half as good as this.