Santa Saw Trap Santa Saw Trap

Incredible Voice Acting.

That elf voice was fantastic. That guy really knew what he was doing. I loved the climbing animation, definitely fluid and well paced. The concept was well rounded, although the ending was a little 'blah'. Totally anti-climatic.

Loved the preloader, though. ^_^

"OOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOoooOHOHOHOHO." XD

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Halo Reach

That pretty much sums it up.

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

Eggman's Secret

At the end, I'm told to collect the Chaos Emeralds to unlock a secret ending. I loved this flash, as it was beautifully writtend and lovingly animated, so I wanted to unlock the secret ending. I have one question, however: "Where's that D**N fourth Chaos Emerald?"

HamsterJam Preview HamsterJam Preview

Epic.

Sonic Unleashed Holoska hub world music... At Niiiiight.

Look's great so far. That'd be amazing if you included other Unleashed songs in the final product, like the Rooftop Run Night music for stealth missions, or Empire City Day hub world music in towns. (Which, by the way, is an epic song to listen to when you're walking.)

Solar City Solar City

Great, but...

The animation was well done, and the final product turned out amazing. You deserve front page. Great job with the setting and synchronization of the music and movement.

I'd like to point out the "devious schemes" paradox. Is protecting the city from savage monsters all that bad? I mean, the situation could be handled differently, yeah, but this might be a case where the ends justify the means. Perhaps they could "volunteer" less contributing members of society, like hobos. Robo hobos fighting for civilization would be a good alternative.

Link3Kokiri responds:

Robo Hobos.

Best name I've heard today sir

Z-Day Survival Z-Day Survival

Agreed.

Left 4 Dead is addicting. This was a very good parody ad, complete with flashing text and meme references galore. The parts with animation were great, and your punctuation was nearly flawless. Good job on selecting a target audience and exploiti- I mean catering, to their tastes. XD

Hunt 4 Zombies Hunt 4 Zombies

Indeed.

I would also like to see this other ending. Other than that, it was great. I liked how you incorporated the L4D theme that plays after each campaign. ^_^

I see what you did there. >_>

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Nice.

I like how fast he gets in the car. True genius.

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

Nicely Done.

That was pretty good. I liked the chocolate fort. XD

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Nicely done.

"Hey, I really liked your speech, sir."
FIZZHT